Our contact details
Name: Steve Race
Address: 16 Floyers-Hay Court, Isca Road EX2 8BL
E-mail: steve at steverace.org.uk
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information from those who fill out our supporter form:
- Contact number
- Exeter CLP membership status
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Register you as a supporter of Steve Race's campaign;
- Inform and engage you about the campaign;
- Inform and engage you with any other campaigns and movements that share the values, principles and aims of Steve's campaign (including, but not limited, to other Labour Party elections);
- Answer your queries and respond to your questions and/or complaints.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep the information you provide for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for. We will then dispose your information by securely deleting it.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at steve at steverace.org.uk if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at steve at steverace.org.uk.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk